Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with a friend flirting with a girl you like?

I like this girl and today my friend called her name, she didnt hear him tho. The thing is, is that he never talks to her. He doesn't know I like her. I don't want to tell him, because last time I told him who I liked he told some other people, not alot, but still, I didn't want him to tell. What should I do if he starts to try to flirt with her?How to deal with a friend flirting with a girl you like?
What you should do is talk to the girl and let her know how you feel b/c someone else might get to her first. i waited to long to tell a boy i liked him and someone got to him first and i regretted it for a long time.


Then tell your friend and ask him could you trust him.How to deal with a friend flirting with a girl you like?
I would say that at this point, not to worry about it. Either she really didn't hear him, or she was ignoring him. Either way, him trying to get her attention doesn't necessarily mean anything at all. For all you know, he could be asking for math homework help! If he does try to flirt with her a little, a little competition is healthy for the mind! If it does start to wear on your friendship, remember; bros before hoes. I would come up with something less derogatory, but I can't off the top of my mind. Otherwise you should just let him know that you kind of have a crush on her AFTER he starts flirting. But don't worry now; wait until it actually happens. Don't waste your time on the future, worry about the present!
What you need to do is get some one-on-one time with this girl. You want to make sure you have most of her attention and your friend doesn't. With him out of the picture you can open up to her and hopefully not create a rift between you and your friend. I gotta tell you though, if he really likes her and you get her first... well the ole' saying is ';bro's before hoe's';, but that depends on how good of a friend he is.
cut his throat and p!ss down his neck.....don't do that..ummm......don't give him a chance to flirt with her if he's near you then follow him and talk to her first and you start the conversation or just go ahead and ask her out so he can flirt but he will not get her because you got her
Tell him how you feel, if he really is your friend he will leave her alone. Everyone's gonna find out anyway when you ask her out.
Cross that bridge when you get there.
Try talking to him.
zx;chjcxzjh;xczj
flirt with her first ;)
Get to her before he can %26amp;%26amp;Tell him 2Back off !
punch him in his throat.
buck him and say thats my girl that will get u points with the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment