Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i tell my friends he's mine?

Every time that my friends and my boyfriend are in the same room my friends flirt like crazy with him, even my gay friend makenzie(yes he's a dude). One girl Izzy said that she was going to take him away frome me and the first time i heard this i thought she was kidding but then she said she was dead serious. How do i tell he to back off.How do i tell my friends he's mine?
I would think they'd be your friends for a reason. I'd be straightforward. Even joking is disrespectful and if they are your friends they should respect your opinion. (They should respect it without having to be told, but they may not think they're doing anything wrong)How do i tell my friends he's mine?
I would say you should start distrusting in their friendship towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment