Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feel hurt by my friend flirting with guy I've been seeing?

Last night I was at a party with my good friends and one of my best girl friends (who knows I've been seeing this guy for about a month) was talking up this guy up while I was gone.





Him and I just went out the night before and things went really well, had a lot of fun, etc. He for some reason doesn't talk to me at the party but always glances over at me. Well I left for about 30 minutes with a friend and when we got back, everyone left and it was just them two sitting on the couch talking. Didn't even acknowledge that I had gotten back or was sitting in the same room, just talking amongst themselves. She knows how I feel about him why would she do this?





I should also mention that she sleeps with a lot of guys, and even though her body is a little overweight, she's cute and has a very flirty personality.





I feel really hurt by both of them. I ended up saying goodbye and walking out. He didn't even have the courtesy to look behind to say goodbye and she was like ';You're leaving?? You're not going to say goodbye??'; How could I when I felt humiliated, I just wanted out of there. Was this wrong of her?Feel hurt by my friend flirting with guy I've been seeing?
find a better friend.


she sounds like a selfish slut. seriously, you deserve better than this. the guy is an idiot for letting you go as well. it's his loss.


i understand how you feel though. take some time off, and get back out there and move on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment