Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do about a flirty friend????

I need help. My best friend flirts with guys all the time and I don't even think she realizes what she is doing. Me and My other friend are so mad at her right now. I have caught her flirting with the guy I like...(and she KNOWS that I like him) and she was also was flirting with my other friend's boyfriend. When we try to talk to her about how she is crossing the line with her flirting.....she acts like she has no idea what we're talking about and she starts to get angry at us? It drives us nuts and we don't know what to do. We want her to stop. Please Help!What to do about a flirty friend????
well obviously ur friend has different sensibilities regarding society, norms , relationships, etc...





obviously this is causing a lot of trouble .... try to tell her that if she better behave in an acceptable manner.. if still she does not listen distance urself from her....eother she ll come in line or find friends whose wavelength matches with herWhat to do about a flirty friend????
be like b*tch thats my man- stay away!!


or just tell her nicely again that she crossing the line when she flirts with all these guys


and some ppl think ur acting like a whore


don't say you think that


say that other ppl think that
talk to her and let her reflects of her actions...
get rid, she aint your friend if shes flirting with your friends bloke , or she might just be jelous?

No comments:

Post a Comment