Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my friend flirting with my boyfriend? PLEASE help!!?

My bf and I are having a great relationship, so it's not like I'm scared that she will take him away...but it sincerely annoys the HECK out of me....





- She'll call me when I'm hanging out with him, and when I say I have to go, she says, ';I FEEL SO LEFT OUT!'; (was she supposed to be included in the first place? no....)


- She constantly messages him to say hi, and tells me she wants to see him in person some time


- She suspiciously tells me that she doesn't think he's the right guy for me, when he's done nothing wrong...


- She always talks to me about him (I call her, and the first thing she asks is, ';So how were you and him today?';





Am I just being paranoid? If not, should I tell her about my concerns....? THX, serious answers only pleaseIs my friend flirting with my boyfriend? PLEASE help!!?
She wants your man and that isn't right. I don't think she's much of a friend and she shouldn't try to put you down because she's jealous of youIs my friend flirting with my boyfriend? PLEASE help!!?
at least she is calling you and not your bf
Well your being paranoid for a good reason that sounds pretty bad i would just ask her straight up have you ever liked him or something like that just to see what she says and if she does like him then she is a bad friend so.....you should get rid of her unless shes your bestfriend then just talk it out
well sorta yes because i use to flirt with my bffs bf and i did these things sometimes except for telling her hes not right for her and the i feel so left out! check and see if he flirts back? maybe they might like each other but sometimes people can be flirty and not even like the person my friends like tht ';really flirty'; so yea and do they both talk alot?does she constantly talk about him every second?does he talk about her?
ask her, if she sayd yes then tell her she needs to back up, way up....!

















best of luck!
shes jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment