Monday, August 16, 2010

Help me i like this guy and want him to notice me soooo bad! i want him to really like me?

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄


Is guy interested if he says he is glad I do not dislike him? Should I flirt w/ a big flirt?


hes an outgoing theatre geek %26amp; first times we talked i was kinda rude to him %26amp; ignored him a bit, but i just realised i like him now. after I finally decided to add him on myspace today %26amp; he added me back. I asked how r u? and he responded good, %26amp; that he didnt think I liked him very much. i commented back that i did not dislike him I just had a rough 2 weeks. He comments back: well, thats nice to know, that u don't dislike me . does this mean that he likes me a bit, or he'll talk to me? He oviously had bad impression of me if he said he thought i didnt like him. He seemed relieved but im not sure if thats my perception. my friend said he's a **** but without the sex, basically he likes most girls to flirt w/ %26amp; kiss if mutual attraction is present lol. Just casual flirting. friend says he lacks maturity to handle relationship %26amp; that i could do bettr. we'r opposites but im attracted 2 him. should i flirt? Im a prude %26amp; hes da opposite, does he deserve a chance? he is a nice guy %26amp; funny


20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer.


Additional Details


20 hours ago





those four stars stand for floosie( s-l-u.....) u get the pic. it is kinda a inside joke, he is not literally on, just metaphorically


20 hours ago





I knew the guy from outside of class and pretended i did notknow him and i apologised today on myspace and asked how he was and that conversation mentioned too place. He had flirted with me before so i am not bein dillusional, ok?


19 hours ago





Help me guya and girls!!Help me i like this guy and want him to notice me soooo bad! i want him to really like me?
alright, im no dr. phill. But some guys like the girl whos a ***** at first. Just something about that turns some guys on. This guy sounds like he is attracted to you since he said im glad your not mad at me or w/e. If he is an a hole then he probably doesnt like you obviously. But if youre both single give the guy a chance y not and go with youre gut.Help me i like this guy and want him to notice me soooo bad! i want him to really like me?
I have learned that the best way to get a guy to like you is to talk to him like you would a friend. Believe it or not, guys are human too and creating a strong platonic friendship can lead to a relationship. Just show him the real you, and don't be anything UR not! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment