Friday, August 20, 2010

How would i flirt with my blind friend?

This may seem like a stupid question but I'm really attracted to my blind friend and i really want to flirt with him but I'm not sure how to because i usually do all my flirting by visual signals.





How would i let him know I'm interested and how would i flirt?How would i flirt with my blind friend?
That is not a stupid question, to the contrary is a great one because you are put in a situation that not too many of us have been and not been able to see limits your flirtatious strategy. They say that when one looses a sense, the others are heightened, therefore he will be able to pick up on the other things that you do.





For example, you could use very light caresses and change your voice to be more sultry and yet sweet. I think he will understand what it is that you are trying to do. I hope things work out between the two of you.





And maybe you can find some type of website that can educate you on the subject, I think someone in this position would be very flattered that you are taking the time to understand their world. Good luck!!!How would i flirt with my blind friend?
touch works even better. Find a reason to put something into and take something out of his hand, making sure to have longer contact than necesery... you know how. you can flirt with words too.
i guess opening your options would be a good idea. You should try using your speech since he's blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment