Monday, August 16, 2010

Guy friend problem? Please help!?

I have this guy friend and he's very flirty. He flirts with my friends and almost every girl. I've known him for about a year and I only knew that he had one serious relationship. As I have mentioned, he's very flirty and he flirts with me too, but different than with my friends and he always wants to be next to me and we're close. I think I'm starting to like him, but other girls flirt with him too and hug him and I start to feel a little...I hate to say, jealous. Also a little jealous when my friends flirt with him, because I'm closer to him than they are and I don't know if I'm giving him the right signals, because he's the one who always wants to be next to me or puts his arm around my waist and always says hi and bye to me everyday. But, he likes lots of girls, but I don't know if he likes me and if I should pursue him and how?Guy friend problem? Please help!?
Well, I'm not the 'love doctor' or anything, but if he doesn't flirt with other girls as much as he flirts with you (or at least as physically) then I would suggest at least 'hinting' toward the thought of a relationship.





Maybe call him on the phone and ask ';What do you think we'd be like if we were together.'; You might consider the possibility that since he's single, he's just playing the field, seeing if there's someone whom he might like being in a relationship with....Guy friend problem? Please help!?
I would say that there is a chance that he likes you back, but since I don't know him personally he could just be really friendly or could be using you to make the girl he likes jealous. I highly doubt the last part of my comment, but in your situation I honestly couldn't say.
There are guys in my school like that.. but personally i think they're scum.. but if you think he likes you, jump out..
just give small hints and let him do the rest....my friend once did that with one of her friends and now they aren't even talking anymore so let him ask you not the other way around.
ignore him.
Get a boyfriend an see how he reacts
He definately likes you... but seriously... that's hard to say. If he's flirty with all the girls then that's not really a good sign.





You should just stay cool and wait. If he starts paying much more attention to you than the other girls, it could become more serious. Just keep being nice to him. If he wants to be serious he'll start rejecting the other girls. You'll be able to tell in the way he acts when they try to hug him. He'll hug them but he'll be distant at the same time.
I've gone through this multiple times, and honestly you just have to go with your instincts. You may want to ask him if he likes anyone, or drop some hints, without coming right out and telling him how you feel. If you do, you could create an awkward situation and ruin your friendship.


You could also try explaining that you feel uncomfortable flirting with someone that way, that you aren't in a relationship with.


This sounds cheesy but just listen to your heart. :)


Everything will work out for your good.
well the only best option is to ask him,dont wait because your relationship with him wont get anywhere,tell him how you feel he need to know express yourelf,even though he flirts it could to make you jelous,maybe because he likes you maybe he's waiting for you to tell him you like him too,see you have to see what he's feeling too.....good luck
flirt back but if u dont want to riun ur friendship dont...

No comments:

Post a Comment