Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i ask my best friend out?

me and my friend flirt a lil but the thing is we both pull away before it gets serious, but now that i fully thought about it i wanna be with her, but i dont know how she would react if i told her that i really like her and want to be with her. most days i cant get her off my mind, and i can't tell if she's into me or just playin and if we do go out and break up i dont know how's that gonna affect our friendship afterwards.... so should i tell her that i want to be with her or should i just keep my mouth close and remain as friends





well im bi, and she's curious i've neva been in a situation like thisShould i ask my best friend out?
if u really like her, then go for it. :)


listen to ur heart..........Should i ask my best friend out?
if she's truly your best friends, she'll understand you much better...


tell her the truth...
go for it, you have nothing to lose. do something romantic like buy her flowers and if you're both in love, then nothing else matters. good luck
i say go for it too.


and if you guys do break up just hope that your friendship will still remain.
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment