Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats up with my friend... she is acting up?

ok well ive been friends with this girl for two years and i really really liked her, but she was dating a guy who cheats on her but she still sticks around..i finally told her how i felt, she just didnt say a word..then she stopped talking to me for a year.. later we kinda started to talk again just as friends..i met a new girl name bree and we hit it off, but my friend is really rude to her..and when we all hang out my friend flirts heavily with me, and seems to get jealous when im hanging out with bree...so why is she acting like this???Whats up with my friend... she is acting up?
Your friend is trying to have it both ways. The fact that she stopped talking to you when you told her how you felt tells me that she's a little selfish and immature.





Now in the time that you two have gotten back together as friends, she hasn't made any moves to be your girl until you meet this other girl. I don't think she's interested in you, I think she just wants to have you around as leftovers. I wouldn't let her do it to me.





She's being territorial, but that's how people behave when they think they have an object, not when they respect their friend and are treating them like a person.





Cut her out of your love life, she's a stinker.





Hope this helps!Whats up with my friend... she is acting up?
I'm assuming she may be single now? Sounds to me as if she is jealous of your girlfriend. I wouldn't tolerate her behavior with your girlfriend. If she was your friend she would have respect for you and be nice to your gf whether she liked her or not for you. If you really like this girl Bree stay with her. Your friend had her chance. Odds are you maybe down the road if your single again you to could get together. Being mean to people only makes a person ugly no matter how beautiful they may be. I'd tell her to knock that atitude off with your gf. Much luck!
She's probably covetous. Jealous of Bree, perhaps. It's rather obvious, if she gets mad about you being with Bree.
  • prom hair
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment