Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my friend flirting with me or is she not?

A guy seeing a old friend (girl) again help?


ok I've know this girl since we were 5yrs and i hadn't seen her in the last 10 year and i when to a BBQ on the weekend to catch up with her and her family becuz her mum is getting married and she wanted me to sing at her wedding ok now we're both 22yr and she came home from work and we where already there at her place but when she saw me she was all shy and like didn't know if to she should give me a hug or what but after she got settled she was fine it was like nothing had changed i mean in all the time i've know her she's never had a boy friend never even kissed a guy and we've never dated just good friend but after everyone else went to bed we stayed up and watch a movie





now here's my question this is what i don't get we where sitting on the lounge next to each other and she kept asking me if i wanted to get under the blanket cover with her she said (if i was cold ) i said no for the one reason that my dad was watching the movie with us too embarrassing





NOW was she flirting with me or was she just being nice if a girl asks a guy friend or what ever to hope under the covers with her is that flirting and if it is what else should i look out for or how could i test the waters to see if she did like me like that





girls help me out what is going on here?


Is my friend flirting with me or is she not?
NO. If she was, she wouldn't be trying to flirt in front of ur dadIs my friend flirting with me or is she not?
She Wants You

No comments:

Post a Comment