Friday, August 20, 2010

Worried About My Friend?

She's, she has 4 online bfs that I know of:





~One says he's 26, I did a people search. He's 29. She says he loves her, but a friend flirted with him on IM, and he asked the friend to get on cam.





~Another in his 20s,I think he's some kind of pervert, cuz I know they've both sent each other pics on email.





~Another one, I heard talking to her on the phone. He was messing with her by telling her he only had a month to live. He's like 20. He was laughing at her, and making fun of her, but she still says that he loves her. I think he's messing with her, and other girls, to see how many he can get.





I'm worried most about a guy that lives in our city. He's 17, and she made out with him a few times. She said she didn't like him, and promised she wouldn't see him, but then told us that she he had met up with him again, and he was just ';someone to make out with.'; Three days ago, she had sex with him, and she doesn't love him. She says she doesn't regret it.Worried About My Friend?
Only suggest, never command or demand, cause control isnt good in a friendship. Explain the dangers, and consequences.Worried About My Friend?
tell her to stay as far away from them and if they start something bad call the popo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment