Monday, August 16, 2010

My Friend Flirts with Her......?

I am a high school Junior and the girl I like is a Freshmen. We are both in band/gym together and are both on the swim team. My friend lets call him, Ryan, sits next to the girl I like in band and I sit next to my friend. He already has a girlfriend who is a freshman in College. He does not know I like this girl. Any how he always talks to her in band and flirts with her during class and since I sit next to him i get pretty pissed. She has been giving me signs that she likes me such as being shyer around me than other guys, asking my opinion on things and making eye contact. It now seems that she likes my friend instead of me. I do not talk to her much since I am shy. Could I be possible she is flirting with my friend to make me jealous? What should I do?My Friend Flirts with Her......?
It seems that way she likes you and trying to make you jealous as you assumed.


Are you also sure you friend doesn't know that you like this girl? He maybe just messing with you. Just talk to your friend Ryan that you really like her and you don't appreciate him flirting with her.


Another good idea is when your friend Ryan is flirting with her, ask him, ';How is your girlfriend, you two still going out?'; She'll get the hint he is just trouble.


Best of luck!My Friend Flirts with Her......?
Girls do flirt with others in front of you to show you a point. If you don't want to act or are willing to take a risk just talking to her, others will. You have to stop up and make a move or at least stand up for yourself whenever your friend flirts with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment