Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my best friend flirting too much with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and my best girlfriends went to vegas 4 a weekend. My bestfriend is very flirty and friendly but she started with my boyfriend. She asked him for a piggy-back ride and he gave it to her. Then she took pictures with him with her arms around him and he around her. My boyfriend also loves to talk and well I noticed that most of the talk was towards her and not the other girls. I know how she is but should I let it bother me? I mean she's not a backstabber but I just didn't like seeing them flirting.Is my best friend flirting too much with my boyfriend?
Yes, it should bother you. Because she is your friend doesn't mean you should put complete trust in her. People you feel you can trust are the ones that WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK! Besides, friends are supposed to respect eachother. Right now she is not and neither is your boyfriend. Be careful, because it sounds like there maybe something going on or about to happen. If you want to avoid problems and don't want anything to come between your friendship, then put a stop to it now...





Good Luck!Is my best friend flirting too much with my boyfriend?
Yeah, I had a friend like that notice ';had'; past tense. I got rid of her because she was being just a bit too chummy with my boyfriend. I would suggest you either tell her how to feel and ask her to stop and if that doesnt work tell your boyfriend to make it stop. IF he respects you he will stop giving her attention and focus on you and your relationship with him.
hey ask your boyfriend what he thinks about her if he doesn't start to look goofy or guilty then its cool
Yes.
put them 2gether and have a talk wit them.


Give them a piece of ur mine.
No big deal, they know that you love him and she's just enjoying you letting her. That's all it is. She is so happy for you, you just can't see it for the jelousy.
Both of them are very wrong. If something has'nt happend between them yet, it's gonna ! I do not see how you can be so calm. It sounds like to me that the both of them have already stabbed you in the back. You need to sit them down %26amp; have a little talk with them. You deserve better.
communication is the key to a lasting relationship. If it bothers you talk to her. If she is a great friend she will understand right away and stop. if she is really flirty she probably does not even realize that she is doing it!
i think you should have a talk with your boyfriend... he's not good for you.
talk to both of them tell them how u feel about it that there should be some distant between them she's ur friend but u should be his bestfriend and if he want to talk u there for that not her
If you trust your boyfriend it really shouldn't matter.
Your best friend hmmmm personally I would talk to her about it and let her know it bothers you a little as your friend she will understand. Jealousy is sometimes uncontrollable better to get it out in the open then let it sit and stew in the back of your head until it shows it's ugly head and it will it's only natural Good Luck
My man would not be giving anyone a piggy back ride but me. Wise up and put your foot down, they are playing for now but it is still with fire.
She sounds like fun.


Everyone likes to be with people who are fun. But you don't necessarily fall in love with them.





Judge him by how he treats you.





It seems you have a bit of a selfish streak. If she's offering a free feel then let him have it.
You need to express your feelings to both in a way that doesn't make you look like jealous, even though you obviously are(who could balme you) sounds like there is a issue that needs to be addressed and you better do it quick and don't just assume that she's not a backstabber! She is human and we hear of these kinda stories all the time on Jerry Springer where my best friend slept with my boyfriend. So take care of it before it happens if it hasn't already


Good Luck
well you got to ease up on the guy im a guy my self but just dont let it get out of hand. LIke what i mean by that is watch him closely because he may turn and go to your bestfriend. You know what happens in vegas stays in vegas but if he really loved you he wouldnt do other to her. So just consider it
My mom gave me this advice years ago and I thought it was a crock! But she is right. NEVER let your girlfriends especially your best friend get too friendly with your boyfriend.
That is just disrespectful...tell her that too!!! How would she like if you did that to her? There is no excuse for that. Number one, do NOT bring your boyfriend around single friends; number two, you have activities for your boyfriends and THEN you have activities for your friends...don't get the two mixed; three if they happened to meet outside YOU then that is a relationship between them. Fix that and quick or your gonna be a sad chick on the side line.
talk to your boyfriend about the limits of harmless flirting and trying to take your man. let him know what makes you feel uncomfortable or even a little jealous. tell him you trust him but because she has a flirty personality and he is such a nice guy you want him to give her the brush off when she is all in his face and treat her like he treats the other friends. if he doesn't understand or back up from your friend then he likes her and give both of them the boot. i have a friend who is flirty but i have a husband who don't play any disrespect toward me and he told her nicely the first time but the second time he told her if she didn't want to be embarrassed she'd better make sure the things she do and say to him were appropriate or he will tell her off because he doesn't want me to think anything bad about him. my girlfriend is single and when she saw that my husband wasn't affected by her flirting she came to me and told me how special my relationship marriage and how she was jealous of us but she would respect us because she loves me and values our 20 year friendship.
Tell her how you feel and she might respect your feelings. If she doesn't listen to you... then I would keep my boyfriend away from her...
I 'll just suggest you one thing talk to them straightly at the same time %26amp; show them as if you are not bothered if they are going around also. Never trust people too much , at the end you will hurt yourself.
yes that's too close for comfort. she needs to back away from you boyfriend, and you need to make sure you let him know to stop falling for her little crap!!
You need to talk to your boyfriend. She is not the problems. The problem is how is he responding to her and how is he feeling about her. Does he see her as a friendly friend, or what
wow sounds like a friend i have...confront her...but not meanly just explain that it bothers you a bit...but i would definatly speak to the boyfriend about this matter...tell him it is totally inappropriate to hold her in the manner he did
Talk to her about it. She's your best friend; just be kind, calm, and honest about your feelings.
i think you should tell her how you feel and ask him if he thinks so to
ya talk to both of them and if she relly is your friend she will stop, same thing with your boyfriend. just tell them how you feel.
yes but my question 2 u is y did u let dem go 2 vegas 2 getha

No comments:

Post a Comment