Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend; total flirt?

my best friend caitlin always always flirts with every guy she meets the could be from teachers to toddlers if its a human with a package she flirts. But its so its getting obnoixous, i caught her basically cheating on her boyfriend (her boyfriend happens to be my long time best guy friend his names ben) who which i actually have a huge crush on. So its taking all of me not to tell ben, but i dont want to hurt him.





she was on his lap talking to him outside the school, i swear they were about to make out when i walked over they jumped up. To add even more to that caitlin has stole every single guy that i have liked from me. I will even tell her i like that guy alot, and she sweep him off his feet and go and ';hook up';. Anyways how do i tell her nicely that she is the biggest flirt in the entire world (but because i have already done that) how do i tell her it has to stop that it is not okay, cause she thinks it is. oh and should i tell ben?My best friend; total flirt?
Explain it exactly as you did on here to Caitlin. Sometimes stating the whole lot in one go is enough to get people to realise what they're doing. I'd put quite a lot of emphasis on her sitting on that guy's lap though, your best guy friend doesn't deserve that. I'm not sure if you should tell him about her and that guy though, because if it ends between them over that and then you tell him that you have a huge crush on him he might think that it wasn't true, or that you did it so that you could be with him instead, or something.





I'd tell him how you feel about him if I were you, but not about Caitlin and that guy... A little while before you say everything to Caitlin as well so that it doesn't seem like everythings happening too quickly for him if she takes unplanned action (freeing him for you) :)





Not the best wording ever :/





Good luck :)My best friend; total flirt?
Don't tell Ben. He has to be blind if he doesn't realize what she is like. That's his problem. And why are you friends with this idiot girl who is screaming for attention every second ?? go find a new friend !! and dump her.
Your call.





I'd tell him.





Not a nice best friend if she steals all your boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment