Monday, August 16, 2010

FRIEND FLIRTING HELP!!!?

So I've been friends with a guy for 7 years and he flirts with me a bit but he does this to everyone, Whats up!I think I might like him? we don't really hang out but still are buddy's (Only see him at basketball), He's my best friend cause I don't know that many people but I'm not his best friend, He's bi, He's to years younger than me but taller and kinda different from when he was a child, and he used to hit my butt sometimes but he does that to some other girls to.he doesn't do that to me since about when I yelled at him I think. =) , I tell him all my secrets, I don't know why he flirts at EVERYONE! and I don't know how to respond (I know it's sad LOL)?FRIEND FLIRTING HELP!!!?
Dont freak out about it. Guys are total flirts. Well unless hes gay or is too shy but watever. anyways just let him do his thing and act like you dont care. If it bothers you too much then confront him about it. good luck. FRIEND FLIRTING HELP!!!?
sounds like a general flirt
well boys generally like to flirt but don't get the wrong idea. i like to play with girls, but my buddies all call me a flirt.
  • kids hair
  • hair fallicle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment