Friday, August 20, 2010

I think my friend is scared of me?

I can't say this without sounding concieted but I have to, I am as told by guys a very beautiful women, im 19. So my friend flirts with me a lot, and his flirts are different from everyone elses so it's really cute, like in his flirty jokes he makes it seem like things are already going on between us. So hey hes a nice guy and I like him a lot, good looking guy as well (but I dont think he knows!)...and I have approved all his jokes and moves and am trying my hardest to hint him in, including holding my body against his, and kissing him on the cheek (he does the same) but I think hes too scared to ask, hes never had a girlfriend so I think he doesn't have this much experience...how should I get this guy to finally realize? Btw I told his friend why the hell he isnt doing anything and he said yeah I asked him so what up with you and meg why do you get together already and he said just wait a little bit i know what im doing.I think my friend is scared of me?
I don't think he knows what he's doing. I think he's just letting each day pass in the hope something will happen. My advice to you is to tell him how you feel. According to your description he doesn't have much experience %26amp; unsure of what to do. Just go for it, you only regret the things you don't do. Lifes tooo short..............

No comments:

Post a Comment