Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dads friend flirts with me?

I had already asked this question but l need to know how to get my dad's best friend to stop flirting with me. He started at verbal but now he brought it to a physical level and makes me sit on his lap, he's around my dad's age which is near 47 and l just turned sixteen, l tried hitting him, telling him that I'm not comfortable with it, and telling my dad. All three things led to my dad screaming at me and when l told him he told me to go suck his friends dick then.Dads friend flirts with me?
You are being sexually harassed. This could possibly lead to rape. If your mom isn't in the picture then you should tell your guidance counselor. It is your dad's job to protect you for people like that.Dads friend flirts with me?
OMG what kind of dad is that. Just kick him in his nuts and tell him to **** off. Or call the cops who cares what your dad thinks its your own safety!
Talk to the cops secretly. You have too or it may led to rape!
dumb dad.................ok then wen he's there just leave say you have to go do homework or something. If he follows you firmly tell him ';no'; and walk away. If he tries to keep you there physically, then yell, thrash around. Before you do that though, you might want to, without noise, try to get away from him (hitting, punching, kicking) If your dad gets mad, then HE can go suck his friends dick........he's considered a child molester and you shouldn't permit this.
why stay in the same room with them? There must be other places in the house you can go - or, being 16, go over to a friends for the night (or day).


I would go talk to a counsellor at school - or someone you can trust with your feelings. I don't understand your father ';abusing'; you verbally. What's up with that? Is he a cop?
I understand being scared about going to the cops and being in trouble with your dad...





But you need to speak to someone, an adult at school, a teacher or at church...a friends mom....This guy needs to be stopped, he is not listening at your protests and is not respecting you!





Please! Tell someone immediately!!!! You need to.





This guy seems very dangerous and what if he cornered you at some point and he forced himself on you or did things to you...like rape! You need to get help before that happens!!!
Why don't you tell your mom about this!
Try to not be alone with your Dad or his friend.Tell your school counselor.The future does not look good by being quiet.The hell with family hating you! Good family and good friends go beyond any spats and do the right thing. Let your school handle this or go report this to a nearby church,fire station,police.
For reals? You definitely need to go to the authorities -- it sounds like your dad is a borderline molester himself (does your dad's friend have a daughter?). I know you said you are scared, but if you don't want things to get worse (and I am positive that they will), you are going to HAVE to do something... Don't you see you will be scared regardless of your choices -- do you want be scared and be safe, or be scared and abused? Which sounds better to you?
You need to report this if it's true... My blood is boiling. I can't believe that your father told you to do this. You need to call the cops tell them what happen, then when they are both in Jail.. Let's see who is sxxxing, whose dxxx. Your only 16, your so young. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. The next time that, that s.o.b. shows up leave, get the hell out.Is there any other family, that you can go too. Let us all know how you are doing. I'll keep you in my prayers. Blessings to you...
ok. first of all you need to stay AWAY from him. and you need to try to tell your dad again that when he was doing that you did NOT feel comfortable and that he needs to confront his friend about this. hope this works for you





good luck:)
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment