Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my best friend off my boyfriend? :(?

well my boyfriend and i are 13 and we have been together for 4 months and i do love him... please don't bug me and tell me i don't know how love feels or im too young! but recently my best friend flirts with my boyfriend and he flirts back... they have gone out before but my best friend is a HUGE slut and flirt and thats why they broke up but i can trust my boyfriend if it were just the two of them, i don't trust her tho. i don't want to break up with him because i know he knows better, i just want him to know it bugs me and im a little upset. also she is a very close friend and i don't want to mess a good friendship lol i mean i want to confront her on how i feel but i don't want to tell me... im not that type of girl who will flirt with other guys just to get back at him. i don't know what to do.. how should i confront my best friend with no feelings crushed; i want to do this in text. what should i say? also should i just tell my boyfriend in text, im busy, text (my best friends name) she will flirt with you! so he can get the message? i don't know what to do :(How to get my best friend off my boyfriend? :(?
Alright here are 2 things that I think you said you need help with :





Confronting your Boyfriend : Tell him kinda what you told us. That it bothers you how she always flirts with him, and the fact that they used to go out. He will probably reassure you he loves you and not her. That she is his past and he wants to move past it. You could ask him to tell your friend that him and her are JUST friends and that he is going out with you and only cares that way about you.





Confronting your Friend : Well..first I want to say she doesn't seem that close or like a good friend because of what she is doing. But you didn't ask me that now did ya? lolz. Well, just go up to her and say ';Hey. I noticed you were flirting with my boyfriend, which makes me a little uncomfortable when they are alone together.'; Be nice about it, and really tell her how you feel. I mean, I don't know how you feel so I can't tell you exactly what to say. hahaa. But don't be mean because if she feels threatened she will act out and maybe persue your boyfriend even more!! lolz





Good Luck!How to get my best friend off my boyfriend? :(?
I would confront your friend and remind her that you are his girlfriend now and she needs to respect that. And i would also remind him that he knows what she is like and that to feel comfortable you need him to ignore her flirting or ask her to stop or maybe just remind her how much he loves you.
ok im 17 and since i was ten all my guy friends ever have wanted are sexual things guys who flirt with your best friend will most likely be the players unless you are misreading them talking but you should probably talk to him about it without being angry towards him or sarcastic that annoys guys alot ha just be nice and tell him the truth about how you feel
Well take her to the side or call her and tell her i dont appreciate you all up on ma man and i wish that you can back off thats what i say that you should do!!!
talk to your boyfriend about it. then tell your best friend about what shes doing and how you feel about it.
attack her
  • kids hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment