Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend likes everyone I like!?

My somewhat of a friend flirts with everyone my other friends and I like. Some how she will find out we like a guy then start flirting with him. She has done this to me about 4 times. What is a kind of kind way to tell her to stop??My friend likes everyone I like!?
um yeah a person like that is not even worth your time. I say drop her and find a real friend.





But if you do want to continue being friends with her, you should be totally honest and tell her that it is a little weird that she likes the same guy as you.





What if one day you make one of those guys your boyfriend, wouldn't that be awkward because she use to like him?





just a thought %26lt;3My friend likes everyone I like!?
i have the same problem


this girl copies everything i do


she recently got her hair cut exactly like mine


dresses like me


and ALWAYS LIKES THE SAME GUYS AS ME


unfortunately 4 her i actually know how 2 flirt unlike her


and im prettier than her





so b better at flirting than she is


2 tell her 2 stop just tell her straight 2 the point ';can u stop flirting with every guy i like?';





that's what i did but i added the word ';trying'; somewhere in that quote





good luck





(ik it sux 2 have someone do that 2 u)
Do what the first person said: Tell her you like some random guy who is at least cute %26amp; when she starts to flirt with him you should see that


it is only because she knows you like him or thinks you do.





It's not good to keep a friend like that around she only likes to compete with you to see if she's better then you.





you don't need a ';friend'; like that.trust me
tell her u like some fat dude then tell the whole school she was hitting on him and when she says '; oh but she liked him to '; you say '; no we were trying to see if you would really flirt with every guy we say we like.'; then she will be embarrassed and not do it again and probably wont hang out with you. besides people probably think she is a slut so don't worry.
There is someone in your group who keeps telling her who you guys like, or she is really sneaky. Tell her you like some random outcast, and enjoy the following week.
just ignore her. Someone is telling her or the ''rumor'' is getting passed on. I'd say that just pretend that shes not bothering you. And then she'll think ''god shes not jealous, whats the point of flirting anyway''


I hope this helped, if not sry.
I used to have a friend like that. It was so annoying. It got to the point that I didn't want to tell her who I liked anymore ... and I didn't.
tell her that its hurting you when she flirts with guys that you like. if she is a true friend she will stop.
let her find out you like a nerd, an emo guy, and a guy 2 grades younger than you and watch her reputation dwindle.
Tell her you like some total loser:) and then watch the fun.
Well probably.that friend of yours wanna be like you..and u gona have 2 tell her why u keep doing this cuz the more u dnt say anything the more wrost she';ll be
flirty with all her guys and give her the silent treatment
tell her to back off


first come first served

No comments:

Post a Comment