Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting to have feelings for my girl friend, what can I do?

I've known her for over 2 years but have never felt that way about her. Just about a month ago I started feeling like this towards her, and I have gotten jealous because my best friend (to make things worse) is always flirting with her. We've both known her for 2 years and both have always thought she was a keeper if something were to happen... but we just JOKED about it, what has gotten into ME and HIM. Today, the 3 of us went out and the whole time he was flirting with her, and she wasn't indifferent, which made me even more jealous. I know if I said something she wouldn't like me back, and even more when she's got my best friend flirting and she seems to like it (I think they actually like each other now...).





So, what can I do to feel just as I felt for about 2 years??? I don't know why this started, I just want it to stop because it's not going anywhere and it just annoys me when I see my two friends and they seem like they just want to kiss right there, on the spot but won't do it because they're not alone. As of right now, it would kill me if I found out they were together or kissed or something... even if they just went out alone. How can I possibly feel like this now if I felt nothing for her amonth ago... I think the fact that it's my best friend has something to do with it.Starting to have feelings for my girl friend, what can I do?
Why can't you just be happy for them? They want to flirt with each other; why not? Just because it annoys you doesn't mean they're going to stop, you know. Actually, you're the one who's uncomfortable and for all they know they don't care if you're annoyed or not. If you keep this up and they start to feel you're against it they might throw you off as a friend. Friends prefer supportive friends, not someone who go up against their views.Starting to have feelings for my girl friend, what can I do?
you may really like her.......or it just could be jealousy?

No comments:

Post a Comment