Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My best friend flirts with my crush, and now he's interested.?

i told my friend to stop but


she's denying it.





now he's starting to like her


back, and that's what she wants.





i told her how this hurt me, but she doesn't


listen. she's not a real friend, but that's


just the way she is..








pLEASEEEE any advice at all?





she doesnt even like this guy.My best friend flirts with my crush, and now he's interested.?
the best way to do it is to be truly ';aggressive'; with her:


tell the bee-yotch to back off! she doesn't even like him to tell her that its not a game to u, and that you really like him. tell her to stay away and stop leading him on.





next, getting the guy:


flirt with him, compete (not like obsessively, u don't want him to think ur a freak or anything. but flirt BETTER than her, and be sweet and cute--idk you know who he is, so don't try to act like some fake slut or something and throw yourself at him. kinda play hard to get--not too hard, or he'll give up---just enough to make him want more and chase after u (guys love a girl they have to try to get, not a loose, easy girl)





or u can find a guy who will like ONLY u...from the beginning. but that will be hard if u REALLY like the guy--which it seems like u do.





Good Luck, hun :)My best friend flirts with my crush, and now he's interested.?
I know that this is insensitive and rude, but I think the best thing to do is find out one of her really bad habits and reveal her little secret to this boy. This is incredibly harsh, I know, but if you've already told her how you feel, this is one of your only options!
she's a *****..... stop talking to her. some girls are like that.. they get an ego boost from messin with someone else's guy..... really not cool


dump her or tell her off somethng





....personally if my bestfriend has a new boyfriend or likes someone i keep my distance.. thats the right thing instead of tryin to get close to him and be his bestie or something
1. find a guy that will love you, and only you.


#2. get new friends, she sounds like a b*tch if she is just trying to get with him only to get you mad.
Many guys have those same qualities and if he is flirting with your friend that is a bad sign he is a cheater in the making I would say drop them both before all three of you end up on Jerry Springer lol
1. New best friend


2. New guy to like (that will like you, not your ';best friend';)





Ta daaa
I have seen this happen quite a bit before. she is in a compitition with you! I would stop hanging out with her honestly because she will do this until she gets a boyfriend.
get a new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment