Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get closer to my guy friend?

We're both 14. I don't want him to be my bf, just a very close guy friend that I can hang out with (maybe even at his house or mine), have inside jokes with, and be myself around. Also, I don't want to lose him in high school next year.


We both used to like each other. A lot. But right now, we're in an okay relationship. We don't talk to each other everyday, but almost everyday. We also have two classes together, study hall and english, which is back to back everyday. We usually dont get to sit by each other in quiet study, but we sit kinda close in enlgish. We also have each others cellphone numbers and we text each other occastionally. My best friend's locker is right next to his and my other friend is on the other side of him. Neither of them flirt with him, but are aquaintences with him. And one of my other close friends flirts with him, but doesn't like him and that can be a problem... How can I get closer to this guy?How can I get closer to my guy friend?
Try asking your friend to change lockers with you. Stay friendly but If you think he does at sometime start to get a bit too friendly you can always explain you friendship ideals to him. Good luckHow can I get closer to my guy friend?
I think that you need to focus on school. you're 14. You will meet lots of guys in high school. go slow.
secure 2 feet within range. move your left foot first approximately 12 inches. Now move your right foot. You are half way there. Now take another step if necessary and you are there!
Keep it on the down low - see if you can become locker mates with the others. This will increase you in front of his eyes. Send notes like happy holidays to all my friends - makes sure he's on the list. She if you can add him via myspace/facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment