Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my guy friend doing this?

A guy asked if my guy friend and i were dating. He avoided the question. Another guy (who my guy friend hates) asked if my guy friend has seen me naked. He doesn't say anything. Now, the same person thought we were living together and my friend doesn't correct him, but he makes a joke like ';who else would cook and clean?';.





My friend flirts with me all the time and teases me and makes me feel happy. I think about him all the time, and I'm too scared to make a move because I have no idea how he feels about me. I'm wondering if the reason he's avoiding questions, is because he may like me.





Is my friend falling for me and just isn't telling me? Why am I always the one who has to clear everything up?Why is my guy friend doing this?
Yeah, he may be falling for you. Just ask him upfront, you'll never know until you ask.Why is my guy friend doing this?
b honest with him and just ask him how he feels about you just go for it
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment