Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My gf's best friend flirting badly with her?

first of all i love her a lot and she loves me too





but this best friend ( guy) is acting so strange, he touches her and all, once i tried to tell her how i feel about that guy but she said her bff is very open minded and flirts a lot, he has no such intentions








while i am extremely uncomfortable with the thing, i feel like killing that boy but my dillemma is








should i talk with my girl








or go up to the guy and punch himMy gf's best friend flirting badly with her?
come on man...she's ur gal...


either ur gashould understand u and ur feelings or tat guy should atleast know his limits...


dont wait anymore....


just go n talk with him....


if hes still stubborn about it,den bang him off!!!!My gf's best friend flirting badly with her?
I can see why you would want to punch him. In my opinion there arnt too many guys that just want to be friends only with a girl. It seems like most of the time the guy likes the girl more than a friend and the girl wants him only as a friend. He needs to cut the whole flirting thing out. I would tell her to let him know you dont like it. If he doesnt stop after that maybe you can tell him. Good luck
The first thing is that u sh'd confirm if ur feelings r right or wrong;if u find u r right my sincere advice wud b dat u speak 2 ur gf 1st nd then speak 2 d boy,by d way u must also consider d circumstances along with d need of ur gf 2 speak with him,after all he is supposed 2 b her best friend RIGHT?
talk to both of them about it, and if he continues after you say someting punch him
Talk to her %26amp; tell her how you feel. Ultimately it's her choice.
  • kids hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment