Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a boyfriend...And my guy friend flirts with me ALOT...and my boyfriend gets REALLY mad!! help..?

okay well im 14 years old..and i have a boyfriend..and lately my guy friend has been Flirting with me alot when my boyfriend is around me!! i tell my friend to stop but he does not listen...i have know my friend since 1st grade and i have known my boyfriend since 5th grade....My boyfriend also tells him to stop and says to my friend that hes gona beat him up if he does not stop! and im scared...cause my boyfriend can really fight!!and my guy friend cant and he will hurt him if he does not stop flirting with me all the time...How do i get my boyfriend to not beat him up?!?! and how do i ge my guy friend to stop flirting with me sooo he does not get beat up?!?! PLEASE help





Thanks





xoxoI have a boyfriend...And my guy friend flirts with me ALOT...and my boyfriend gets REALLY mad!! help..?
rivalry!

No comments:

Post a Comment