Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help with my best friend and our friendship?

ok well ever since last year i have had feelings for my best friend and i told her how i felt about her.. and she has a boyfriend and when i ask a close friend of hers she tells me that she doesnt like me in that way but then then me and my best friend flirt.. n please tell me if this is flirting ok she gives me alot of eye contact i grab her on her *** and put my arm around her and a while a go she talks to me about sex and all.. and im confused about this cuz we both love each other as friends but its hard for me cuz now this year she hangs with this other boy she calls her brother and now they started hanging together but me and my best friend are still close tho and shes close with him to and i get jealous beacause she might start showing intrest in him..... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT TO LOOSE HER TO HIM!!!I need help with my best friend and our friendship?
tell her how you feel, maybe she is just shy and doesnt want to tell you. If she doesnt feel the same way about you and you really cant get over her....just be patient...if its meant to be then it will happen. And i dont mean that if its meant to be it will happen right away, sometimes it takes time.





If she doesnt like you that way and she still flirts with you i think she is being very hurtful leading you on...but it sounds to me like she does like you.





Good luck!I need help with my best friend and our friendship?
well to be frank I feel that you are a little too familiar by grabbing her etc she has already told you that she does not want a relationship in that way what you should do is back off a little she is giving you wrong signals and that could be detrimental to your friendship she talks sex etc gently tell her that you feel embarrassed that way follow the old saying if you love some thing set it free if it come back its yours if it does not it never was I'm sure it will work out give it a try and good luck









Just deal with it in the best way you can.It's waaayyyy to hard to be friends with somebody for so long,date,then try to be friends again. You will never feel the same. Try telling her how you feel maybe her friend was wrong. You never know until you find out for yourself.
First, calm down, if she loves you , and she's smart, then she'll go to you. When you do physical stuff without commitment though, it might throw her off a little bit, maybe that's all she wants.. and thats not good. Now if she says the other guys is like her brother, then maybe that's just it. But you do need to talk to her, and tell her that you still have feelings for her, and since you are best friends, a relationship would be good, because you already have the connection. If you do lose her, it's because she wasn't meant for you, but you need to stay positive. Only time will tell.
Well, maybe she might be a little interested in you and she's probably just testing you like seeing if you show any signs while she's with someone else. My best friend does that sometimes. Other times if guys stop communicating towards a girl then she'll like try to talk to him harder (reverse psychology maybe?) This might not help you so much but good luck on getting an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment