Friday, August 20, 2010

I dont want to hurt my friend but shes hurting me?

i %26lt;3 my best friend's childhood friend. so does my other best friend and another friend. my other best friend doesn't mind, but th friend flirts blatantly and we dont get to talk 2 him that much. it annoys all of us and we dont have as much fun-should we tell her what shes doing? shes been quite depressed atm and i dont want to make it worse. she found out i %26lt;3 him too and it makes me uncomfortable when she talks about it but she thinks shes just being friendly. I said I liked her jumper and that she should wear it the next time we met up out of skl[in our own clothes] but then i realised that wud b with th guy we both %26lt;3. she said ';youre just saying that bcos i look horrible in it and u want me to look really ugly and u to look rely pretty for a certain sum1';. she was smilin bt she didnt take it back wen i sed im nt lyk that. i fink i should tell her that i dont lyk how shes acting towards me but i dont know the kindst way 2 tell her. btw this q is about m8s nt guys tho NICE advice=gdI dont want to hurt my friend but shes hurting me?
well i think you should pull her over and just tell her how you feel.say that you really lyk this guy and you would really appreciate it if she would give u a chance tooI dont want to hurt my friend but shes hurting me?
If she wants to act like that toward you, and does'nt care what she says about or around you then maybe you should think twice over this time wether your still best friends, or if you should just go on and finally go your seperate ways. It hurts but ir happens alot!
I had a hard time trying to decipher your comments but . . .


Tell her like it is. But tell her while the two of you are alone. Make it face to face, NOT over the phone. That way she can see you are genuine!
Hay just big about the and know u are right as the old saying goes 2 wrongs don't make a wright.Just smile back at her and kill her with kindness.
well i think you should find some one else to fall inlovew with your friend ship isnt worth some guy who you may not even like in a few months i know you think your in love but dont let that ruin your friendship it already sounds like shes letting it get between you because shes getting catty with you any ways id say pick some one else to love and let her wallow in this guy its a big ocean out there and im sure there are far beter fish than him good luck
then tell her that shes hurting u
huh


i dont understnad what u r saying
Okay couldn't understand a lot of what you were trying to say but just be honest and tell her.
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment