Friday, August 20, 2010

Going out with a friend, to flirt or not to flirt?

My sister's boyfriend's brother blurted out to my sister that he wanted to get to know me (i had never met him,but seen pics) he apparantly was going on about how my daughter would be treated like a princess (he has seen my daughter many times and likes her ) and he was saying how he has a girlfriend now in a jokey way...problem is i went to meet him at my sisters house and i totally messed it up (i will spare u the details) anyway i was gutted.





anyway i asked my sister to ask him does he wanna go to the cinema or something, he said yes and we are gunna go and try bingo (dont laff as i thought its different) but he also told my sister how he wanted me as a friend first to see how it goes,and that he wants a female friend in his life.





i'm confused as previously he said he wanted me now only as a friend.





What do i do when i go bingo should i flirt? or just treat him as a friend?


also could you explain why he wants a friend?





Anyway i know my question is long but please do your best to give me the best advice...Thank you for taking the time out to read this :)Going out with a friend, to flirt or not to flirt?
get your flirt on..but dont over do it..it might turn him offGoing out with a friend, to flirt or not to flirt?
hmmm. I would see how you guys get along, see how the vibe is. wait for him to set the tone. idk, maybe he just wants a one nighter ,as guys dont usually want friends that are girls, its rare. just dont stress, play it by ear. or maybe you guys will hit it off. its worth a try, right?
too bad you didn't give us details of what went on that night we might be able to help you more but maybe he is afraid to ask you because he is afraid of rejection
It sounds like he'd get to know you better before embarking on a relationship with you (that's very respectful and considerate to both you and your daughter). He does sound interested, but wants to take things slow so no one (you, your daughter or him) get hurt. When you meet up with him, don't try to focus on whether or not you should 'date' him. Have fun. Use the opportunity to get to know him better, like he suggests. You'll either end up with a great friend or possibly the man of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment