Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone analize my dream?

I was at my grandmother's apartment at night. I was sitting on a sofa, watching TV. I couldn't find my brother anywhere so I went looking for him. I was about to enter one of many rooms, and before I pushed the door, my brother came out. Something was wrong though. His face was very pale. It looked like he had some kind of red eyeliner around his eyes (although I knew he would never do that. It looked so natural). And he had long canine teeth.. and I knew he turned into a vampire.





It was horrifying. It looked as if he wanted to eat every part of me. I asked him if he was okay, but he said he was very.. hungry. I knew he wanted to drink my blood and it was very scary. I just walked away from him, knowing that he would follow me. I saw my dad doing something (I was too busy with running away), and I should’ve called him to run away, but it was too late. I was already in my grandma’s room, locking the door. I met my friend there (I don’t really remember who it was), and my grandma was there also. I told her everything. I told all the details, what he said to me, and I told her that we all needed to run away. My friend agreed with me, but my grandma said the adults were mature enough, so she didn’t come with us. I knew it was wrong, but I just ran away to the back door.





I realized that the back door was locked tight, and I heard my brother coming this way to drink my blood. In a death situation, I used all my strength to break the door. It finally broke, and my friend and I were desperate to get away from this apartment. We were about to jump out and realized that we were at a very high place. We looked around and found a waterfall, leading into some ways. Noticing there is no other choices, we both slid down the waterfall and kept on swimming. There were pretty lights down the waters and it was like a stairs going down.





The next thing I realized was that I was in my dad’s car. I was so happy because my brother didn’t kill my dad after all. But right next to me was my brother. I don’t know where he was looking at, but he certainly wasn’t looking at me. In front of my car was my best friend’s car.. and I realized that I was at a weird school. It was neither my school nor hers. I just got out, desperate to be away from the vampire. I just kept on running until I found group of my friend hanging out. I was so relieved that they were all fine. I sat next to one of the people that I knew, talking about my brother’s vampire story. It was then I realized that my friend, too, was a vampire. They all wanted to get me so I started to run away. There seemed like a good hiding place in a playground so I just darted out there. I was so frightened that I don’t remember what happened during hiding in the playground. But the next part is kinda strange.





I woke up and I was in a very LONG line in a movie theater. I didn’t care what kind of movie I was watching, I just wanted an answer. I found my friend hanging out with her ex boyfriend but I thought ‘I think she knows the way to turn vampires into human form again’ and went straight to her. She was being a little bitchy, and said “Nope. I don’t know any such way,” and kept flirting with other people. “Screw her,” and I kept on searching for people who I thought would know the way to turn vampires into a human form again. Then I found a friend (I don’t really talk with him much after going into middle school).





He was playing with yoyo.. very concentrated, but I talked with him anyway. I asked the same question I asked my flirting friend, and he said “Yeah. I know the way,” and the answer was disgusting. He answered “you need to give him 10 people’s blood, and he will turn into a human being again.” I was totally screwed. How was I going to get 10 people’s blood? I didn’t wan to a murder and were was no way that I was going to give blood to him. I was confused / desperate. And then I finally woke up.





I know it’s really long and I’m very sorry about that. But I just can’t get the pictures off my head. Everything was so REAL.. Anyway, thank you so much!Can anyone analize my dream?
Ignore baron von bitchy over there, well dude (uh dont know if your a boy or girl) anyway I know where yu comin from I have dreams like that constantly where all my friends turn into vampires and come after me, ...sorry almost drifted off. But it sounds like you were just havin a nightmare which is normal, unless you end up havin some deja vu here and there that happened in your dreams then they might be tryin to tell you somethin. hope that helps, and this kinda makes a pretty good story.Can anyone analize my dream?
no problem and if you have dreams like this again feel free to email me and tell me about them :)

Report Abuse



yup i have my book right here ok....your brother is in it..ooo that means your in love with him sad..ok moving on..eyeliner ok.....oh no that means you are also a lesbian and you want your brother to be a woman, that sucks...last one your analyzing a dream....ok, oh poop that means you have to much free time. oh well. lol but for real if you analyze a dream it will lead to more anxiety. Its not real it doesn't mean anything you are freaking yourself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment