Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come my friend flirts with Every guy?

like idk even if i don't like them, it still bothers me. if my other friends like them and she knows that, or if i like them, she'll act like they mean nothing to her and then go on myspace or something and comment their pics telling them how cute she thinks they are. and she kinda does this with everything. like any guy i think is cute, she'll go flirt with them. any guy i like she'll flirt with them even more and she always does things like this in everything. but idk what kind of satisfaction this gives her since it just makes me and a few others mad at her?How come my friend flirts with Every guy?
u rly need to tell her about it


cuz i used to be just like her, i would flirt with guys and not even no i was doing it. and one day my friend brought it to my attention and i realizeede omg i do do that. so i tried to stop


it took me awhile to fix cuz it was hard for me to even realize. but i matured and now i dont flirt with my friends crushes.


i still do however flirt with every guy. i like to hav fun in life. and idc what other ppl think. u should rly try it





and i dont crave attention ,joshHow come my friend flirts with Every guy?
Though there's nothing wrong with flirting with single guys, it does sound like your ';friend'; is just doing it to cause trouble or for attention. She wants all the guys to prefer her over you and your other friends. Maybe shes just jealous and secretly insecure about herself so she tries to cover by tyring to make you and the others think the guys like her more.. flirt twice as hard and make sure you flirt with someone she likes so she can get a dose of her own medicine.
I know this type all too well she thrives for attention from men if I was you I would politely stop hanging with her this will be years of display its who she is .Here's my point she's the type that if you see a guy and like him she gets into his face and flirts or if a guy likes you and she knows it she'll distract him to her deep inside she a undercover slut sorry she's sneaky as a dog get rid of her *** thats not a friend I had a friend like that and still today she does other friends like that but I don't deal with her she might be slightly jealous of you look out for if she try to out do you in a lot of things or put you down in a sneaky way .
She likes attention. She craves attention. Probably low self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment