Monday, August 16, 2010

Was my best friend backstabbing me?

My friend told me some stuff that i promised i would not get mad about. So she told me that she would always flirt with the guy i used to like and my boyfriend. She said she flirted with them by accident. I feel very upset with her right now. I feel like I shouldn't even tell her who I like anymore. My best friend flirts with everyone or anyone. Do I have a right to be mad at her? I mean how can someone flirt with another person by accident? My boyfriend is my best friend's friend and thats how we hooked up. We go to different schools so I don't know if I can trust my best friend or my boyfriend. Any help here? I might have a little feelings left for the guy I used to like, but I am in love with my boyfriend and I think she was messed up to do something like that.Was my best friend backstabbing me?
get a new bestfriend and if she is a big flirt keep who you like to yourself. it will keep her from taking them away from you.Was my best friend backstabbing me?
I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment