Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My wife's best friend flirts and makes passes at me on occasion, Do I tell her and risk making a mess?

I have been married for 10 yrs and there is no way that I would ever cheat on my wife. Her friend makes passes at me and has made it clear that she would sleep with. This will never happen but I know if I tell my wife this end their 15 yr friendship. There will also be questions about if I did it, did I egg it on. Her friend could also lie and tell my wife that I did sleep with her and this will cause trust issues with my wife on all counts. I am confused and do not know how to handle this. Ladies.... What would you want your man or husband to do?My wife's best friend flirts and makes passes at me on occasion, Do I tell her and risk making a mess?
I would want my man to be honest with me ans sure the hell would not want to keep a friend like that in my life. I trust my husband and would like to know!





LindaMy wife's best friend flirts and makes passes at me on occasion, Do I tell her and risk making a mess?
Get a little tape recorder and record her the next time. When you show it to your wife, tell her the truth. Tell her that it has been bothering you since it started because you would NEVER cheat on her and this is supposed to be her ';best'; friend. Tell her that you were worried that it would damage her friendship and you didn't want to hurt her, but you also didn't want her friend to keep trying to sleep with you because you love one women; your wife.





Basically, get some proof, and tell her what you told us.





Good Luck!
Well first off this is my first answer so ill give it a shot. Does this friend live with you guys? eather way you need to confront the friend about this issue. She needs to know you dont appritiate it if you dont.Then almost instantly you need to bring it up with your wife. cause in my opinion I believe partnership comes first as well as a womans opinion,or any one for that matter. Of course there will be drama but it's nothing compared to what will happen if you dont say anything. because before you know it those feelings you dont want will happen and you will cheat.
Come clean. Tell your wife, she married you %26amp; must already know that her friend is making passes at you, even her friend makes up lies tell your wife do it in a calm manner. She's your wife i'm sure she'll understand it, tell her now before her evil friend makes up something thats not true. I'm sure she'll understand. If your wifes friend had respect for her she wouldn't be doing/flirting or making passes at you thats disrespectful. let your wife know, its time she deserves new friends sometimes we grow out of our old friends %26amp; make new ones.
Tell your wife.


It sucks she would be loosing a person that's been there for 15 years but clearly this person is not a real friend. You would be doing your wife a favor.


Plus you don't want to mess with temptation. You may be sure now... but you NEVER know. If you keep this from your wife and she finds out later somehow you will have only made matters worse and I wouldn't blame her for wondering if you really did sleep with her friend.
If this is something that happens frequently, you should bring it up to your wife, but make sure you do it in a way that it is clear that you are not flirting back.





If this is something you have to deal with only rarely, (I don't know how much you see this friend) then I would just ignore it.
Tell your wife. She DESERVES to know her friend of 15 yrs is NOT her friend.





I would write down SPECIFIC instances when she made passes at you... However, i would hope that your wife would believe you. It would be more reassuring if you had proof... of some kind..
I would be pissed and confused but I think I would want my husband to tell me. I like 100% open communication. I think you need to tell her friend to back off. Let her know she has stepped over the line. If she doesnt listen, explain to your wife what is going on.
You might be basically confused, hon.... because you must be sending some signals that you could be seduced. If that's not the case, be sure you tell her in no uncertain terms the next time the subject dances up, that you aren't available.
I'd ignore this ';friend'; completely. Think of the sound of one hand clapping.





If it's past that point or if you simply must address this woman, I'd tell her flat out ';I'm not interested.'; And I wouldn't say one more word to her. You'll shut her down with those words.
Don't tell your wife. Talk to her friend and let her know, you don't care for her flirting. Be direct and ask her if she really is being a friend to your wife. That will ice her down and strengthen your marriage.
Just tell that woman in very clear and firm terms that her passes are not welcome and are highly discouraged. You don't need your wife's protection, you're a big boy. But I'd tell her anyway if I were you.
u should confront ur wifes '; friend'; right then and there! let her know u love ur wife and would NEVER cheat on her! make sure ur wife hears this and then explain the situation to ur wife! good luck ...i'm sure ur wife knows ur a good man!
i think it would be better to just ignore her...or maybe try to tell her to stop with it and record it so you have an evidence to show your wife..just a thought...it might help to prove your honesty when you tell her about it..u know...
I would definately want my man to tell me about it. If there is not a trust issue in your marriage, then she will believe you and not question if you did cheat on her. Good luck
When she does it make it CLEAR you wouldn't because your wife will catch on and see you turn her down herself without creating chaos. Shady friend.
I want my husband to tell me so I could tell the ho to step off.
you need to tell her friend to stop being a whor* and be a true friend to your wife or you are gonna tell her everything
I would want to know . TELL HER this is no friend of either of you tell your wife and face the ***** together good luck
Hire a hitman
well which one would you want? End your marriage or end your wife's relationship with her friend?
I would have sex with her .





Today !
Quit being a P*ssy and bang the friend. ....unless it's a guy
Talk to your wife and tell all, better to be safe than sorry.


You might be weak on time and give in, Then what?
This woman isn't a very good friend of your wife if she's willing to risk the relationship she has with your wife just to get a little nookie-nookie from you! If she tries it again... I'd tell her you've lost a lot of respect for her (that will knock her down a peg) and then tell her not to EVER try that again bcz if she does you'll be forced to tell your wife about it. 'You're just not that kinda guy.'





You'll have to decide whether to tell your wife. I would tell my husband if it were me. If you don't have trust and honesty in a marriage you don't have anything. She'll believe you! It's coming up to her after her friend has fabricated a story that will be a problem. Then you're on the defense, not good. You'll be answering all kinds of questions. Good Luck.
Are you kidding me?? I cant believe not telling your wife is even an option! Not only is that woman testing your loyalty to your wife, She has 0 values! How could a woman thats been friends with your wife for over a decade, even attempt to think about approaching you in that manner? If you are the loving husband that you say you are, you shouldnt even want your wife calling someone like that a friend. You need to sit down with your wife and tell her that her friend is shady and has tried coming on to you, Your wife is probably gonna be devastated and ask you why you didnt say anything sooner, Just tell her that you didnt want to ruin their long-term friendship, But you felt really bad about keeping something like this from her so you decided to reveal the truth. An important thing for you to consider is the conclusion from this situation..Only you know your wife, Is she gonna react violently? Is she gonna feel overly hurt and betrayed? Is she gonna be forgiving and still be friends with the woman? Is she gonna believe the friend if the friend lies and say its you but you just tried to flip the story around? So yes...this will probably get messy, but your wife definetly needs to know what type ';friend'; she brings around her man.
People like you make me laugh . First off you say its your wife's best friend then you say she flirts with you then you say I will never cheat on my wife . Well OK so your PW not to many guys aren't today . But one thing i would like to know . Being that she is your wife's best friend and all and the little lying wild woman that she is just what in the hell is yourwife doing hanging out with her for 15 years ? Are you blind are all you guys blind . Just makes me wonder what you wife is doing when your not around . You know the old saying don't you ? It goes like this '; Birds of a feather flock together '; And isn't that true in everyday life ?
Well I think you need to be honest with your wife. If this woman is her supposed best friend I say she isn't MUCH OF A GOOD FRIEND if she is flirting that strongly with YOU. I think that is a completely betrayal of your wife's friendship. Surely you being honest with your wife has got to be FOREMOST importance. Let the chips fall where they may with their friendship. If you are concerned about the reaction or possible negative response from the lousy friend then TELL your wife and suggest to her that you'd like to CONFRONT the friend about her flirting and how it makes you uncomfortable but don't want to do that unless she (your wife) is ok with that. THEN you might consider taping the confrontation or having your wife somewhere near by to HEAR IT secretly to know how the friend reacts to you in return. IF she's going to be a vindictive female liar about it then that should be apparent at that time and your wife could be a witness to it.





BUT you gotta be straight with your wife about this - make sure SHE knows that THAT is more important to you than anything else. THEN you aren't betraying any trusts with her. YOU owe this other woman nothing, as you shouldn't!!!


Your willingness to tell your wife should be proof enough of your honesty and trustworthiness..
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • 2 comments:

    Jennet said...

    I found out about my husband’s seven month affair last April,most things are really awful. Never could I have anticipated the depths of trauma I experienced, pain and rage so intense it felt like it would have been easier to die than live through. We have Two beautiful children aged eight and under and as far as I’m concerned he cheated on every one of us.But all thanks to 'hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m' for their investigative and hacking service that helped me gain access to all his phone activities remotely,though the saga was so painful,but i feel much better facing my fears. We’re still together and his sense of shame and remorse is enormous and I do realize how deeply he regrets what he did. However we are a very long way from healed and it remains to be seen whether our relationship can survive.Contact hackinloop also if you are going through similar situation he is legit and reliable.There should be No reason to cheat,be it emotional or what-so-ever.

    Purpplebae said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Post a Comment