Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my boyfriends friend flirting with me?

Ok so my boyfriends friend always talks to me or tries to and he always says he wants a ladies touch and how he'd love to have a one night stand with some hot girl..he also tells me how pretty I am and compairs me to other hot girls (celebs) who by the way I look NOTHING like..I feel uncomfortable when he says those things and then right after says things like ';If I could f*** (the girl he just said I remind him of) then he says I so would'; Im not sure how to go about this because he really is a nice guy and him and my boyfriend are such good friends though they havent been as close lately but he confides in me and tells me things %26amp; I feel very lucky to have my boyfriends good friend feel like he can trust me to..but I also feel somewhat..not sure how to describe it I guess awkward,is he flirting with me or am I overreacting??? Im not necessarily saying he is considering he has other friends who have hotter girlfriends then me so why would he pick me of all the girls..I just don't know if Im over exagerating or if I should let my boyfriend know how Im feeling about this..advice please??? Ps Ive had problems like this with another one of his friends toIs my boyfriends friend flirting with me?
He shouldn't be talking to you that way in the first place, out of respect for his friend. So I believe he is coming on to you thinking he might get lucky. Some guys just love a challenge.Is my boyfriends friend flirting with me?
when i am comfortable with a girl, when she knows i am not serious, i talk like that too.





i would confront the friend, either say,'; you know you are never going to get any, right? this is just talk? or should i remove your testicles and give them to my boyfriend now?';


or, ';please stop talking like this, you are making me uncomfortable.';
sorry but thats not really flirting... and if he thinks it is then hes way off... he is saying ur pritty but thats not really flirting... where im from that sounds like f... is all that he wants... well thats what that would mean where im from... idk.. but thats not flirting
he just wants in your pants trust me im a guy
i say you pretend your down, and expose him as a crappy friend your boyfriend will see how much you care about him
idk
tell ur bf
It sounds like he is flirting with you. If you feel uncomfortable why don't you try changing the subject when he tells you all these things. Or just leave and say you have to go somewhere. I would just defiantly stop it because this whole situation could back fire on you too. I also don't think it would hurt to tell your boyfriend. Maybe you could ask him what he thinks. Maybe its just how the friends sense of humor. If hes making you uncomfortable you really need to say something. Don't just deal with it because you feel like you have to. Hope this helps. Can you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If you are what your name implies then you shouldn't be thinking about other men like that, and he shouldn't be talking to his mates girlfriend like that either. Tell him to stop it or ask your BF to tell him to cool it. Things like this, his hinting comments, always lead to other things happening so be careful and don't encourage him. His comments are smutty to say the least and smutty comments lead to a smutty guy. I wouldn't dream of saying anything like that to a friends GF or in fact to any woman/female whose company I was in. Certainly let your BF know and then if he doesn't put a stoop to it he doesn't respect you enough. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment