Monday, August 16, 2010

Guy Friend Problem?

My guy friend flirts with me ALL the time...everyone thinks we're going out and asks me if we are after seeing all the things he does...but he asks me for advice about girls and mentions how he likes this one girl(I don't know the name) that he described as not me at all...yet still he flirts with me A LOT and I don't know what to think...he doesn't flirt with any other girl other than me and it's weird and I don't know if he likes me or notGuy Friend Problem?
MAYBE ITS JUST A COMFORTABLE FRIENDLY FLIRT MAYBE HE DOES LIKE YOU BUT WOULD RATHER BE CLOSE FRIENDS WITH YOU WHICH IS BY FAR BETTER. IF THE FLIRTING BOTHERS U THEN TELL HIM TO STOP IF IT INTRIGUES YOU THEN FLIRT BACK OR WHEN HE FLIRTS JUST JOKE AND SAY'; IM GOING TO TELL SO AN SO THAT U FLIRT WITH ME'; SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS IM AT WORK AND I WORK WITH THEM ON ALL THE TIME...OOPSGuy Friend Problem?
uhh he might like you but its just a whatever.
Haha same here. %26gt;.%26lt; Had the very same guy friend. Well, he's my boyfriend now.





He likes you hun. ;) Good luck. :D
ok ask him if u like me or not if he says no slap him and say u are a player and walk away
He wants you. Bottom line. I was the best friend of a girl who I wanted for a long time. He's hoping that at some point you will want him. He doesn't realize that he is nothing more than a friend to you. You probably couldn't date him because of your friendship. It's too bad to, because he would probably treat you like gold.
i think either he likes you or he is just the kind of person who flirts without knowing it maybe you should try asking him if he's a true friend then he will tell you truthfully im guessing from what u've said you don't like him that way so if he does like you i hope you do stay good friends and can work though the uncomfortableness i hope this helps you please answer some of my questions thanks
Try not to go down that line with you guy mates, normally guy mates are good for chatting and having a laugh... just dont get caught up in something that willl hurt u
The name is your name girl! He likes you and he is just showing it in a different way.
  • kids hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment