Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do bout my best friend flirting with my bf?

My best friend keeps flirting with my bf, and claims she doesnt, and its making him like her more and more. And she keeps wanting to hang out with him even tho she has a bf too, and she acts like a complete airhead around him to get him to like her and a pervert. he understands y im mad, but hes not really doing much about it. and shes done this to me b4 and she broke me and my ex up and is dating him now, so i dont really know how to handle it=(What should I do bout my best friend flirting with my bf?
girl you need to defend your terrytory. tell her to back the f#ck off !!! if she acts a certain way around your boyfriend you do the same but twice as strong. don't let her do this to youWhat should I do bout my best friend flirting with my bf?
If she is your best friend then she shouldn't be firting with your boyfriend. I had this girl do this to me not once, not twice but too many times with different boyfriends. A few of the so called boyfriends fell under her spell and one day I had this boyfriend that I really loved and he loved me, she came on to him and I watched from a distance and he shoved her away and told her to get the f--- away from him and I never talked to her again. So, she is not your best friend if she does that to you.
Shes obviously jealous of you. Look at her and the things she does. She only wants what you have. So the next time she starts flirting with him, during the middle of it, walk up and give your bf a BIG hug and tell him a bunch of sweet sexy things :) it will make her back off.
Jerry, Jerry!
If she broke you and your ex up and is dating him now, then she is not really your best friend. Maybe she is a lot of fun to hang out with and always wants to be by your side and talk to you and joke around, but deep down inside, she is jealous of you and enjoys getting the better of you. She did it the first time and now, she is trying her darndest to do it again. Your boyfriend isn't doing anything b/c he obviously likes the attention she is giving him. I'd get rid of this skanky girl. Yuck!
Wow, um, some friend... if she doesn't realize what she's doing wrong, you need to have a really, really deep conversation with her... I guess what your boyfriend can do is stop flirting back with your friend. That might help a bit. Sounds like your friend is just a flirt around every boy she sees. (I've never met her, so this is what she seems like to me)





So, you had a boyfriend, she broke you guys up, started going out with your ex, you got a new boyfriend, and she's flirting with him and somewhat ignoring her own boyfriend???? Time for a serious conversation with all four of you!





I'm sorry about what's going on... hope it gets better really soon!
Tell her to knock it off!!! If she's done it before she probably knows that she's doing it. And the fact that she wants to hang out with YOUR bf is just weird and wrong. Tell him to not flirt back and ignore her and give her a firm talking to.
i really think that u should talk to her.. and if shes doing stuff like that to u i really think u should not talk to her anymore.. if she was really your friend she wuld not do that!


ur supposed to be able to trust ur friends


you can also talk to ur boyfriend and ask him how he feels about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment