Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I tell if my guy friend/crush likes me and what should I do if he does?

OK, so I'm friends with this guy but I want to be more. I have been told by quite a few people that he likes me, including one of his friends. However, I don't know this friend very well and was just talking to him one day in class. Also, this friend didn't come to me at the request of my friend/crush and my friend has no idea what his friend said to me. Also, my friend flirts with me (and about 50 others) all the time and whenever I see him he usually touches me in some (appropriate) way, i.e. hugging, putting an arm around me etc. I have his phone number and every time I think of calling him and just telling him how I feel/ asking him how he feels I remember that I'll have to see him the next day no matter what the outcome is. Also, I can never tell if he is serious or not so when he asked me to hook up (just kissing) with him I asked if he was serious. His response was, ';I don't know.'; The school year is ending and I probably won't see him over the summer, so I need to act fast.How do I tell if my guy friend/crush likes me and what should I do if he does?
CALL HIM! Do something together besides ';hook up';. Go see a movie and keep your hand in a place he can hold it. If he likes you he might hold it. Give him a couple movies, and be sure to flirt back. When he said ';i don't know'; it was probably because he was confused. Girls confuse guys, if he was confused like that then there is a chance he likes you.How do I tell if my guy friend/crush likes me and what should I do if he does?
Well, we have this joke because he hates this musical that I happen to love. It's coming out as a movie, so I jokingly said we should see it. It's not coming out for another month, but we may actually end up going. Thanks for the advice!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment