Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like this guy ALOT!! But this guy likes me and he is the guy i likes friend and he is like a brother to him!?

I like this guy ALOT! I would give up anything for him!! However, his friend who is like a brother to him likes me! And he will not even look at me but his friend flirts with me like crazy. I knew my crush since last year and we were great friends! he used to flirt with me like MAD! And he used to be honest with me because i thought i had a weight problem and he told me that i don't he convinced me! But ever since he found out about his friend he calls me fat so i would hate him. How do i get my crush to like me and not his friend? Because i would die for him!!! I would die if i don't date him!!!I like this guy ALOT!! But this guy likes me and he is the guy i likes friend and he is like a brother to him!?
Tell your crush EXACTLY how you feel. Let him know that you don't have any interest in his friend. Your crush is probably just jealous %26amp; upset because his friend is flirting with you. You should also let his friend know that you're not interested in being anything more than friends with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment