Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay so my best friend is a big flirt.. and?

I was hanging out with the guy I'm in love with and my best friend was there too. It was the first time I'd seen him in a month and a half and it was the last time I will ever get to see him because he is going to a different high school, and that night was the night I was gonna tell him how I felt. We could only hang out with him for 10 minutes because it was getting late. I kept trying to talk to him and flirt and everything, but my best friend was flirting with him the entire time, and she knew how I felt about him and how excited I was to see him and she knew that I was gonna tell him how I felt tonight, but she kept flirting even when I told her to be quiet to I could talk to him. And she has her own boyfriend anyway! (he wasn't with us at the time) yet she still flirts with the guy I am in love with. What to I do to tell him how I feel and how do I tell my ';best friend'; how she messed it up for me?


%26amp;%26amp; I have liked this guy for a year, and I know he likes me too but I never got the chance to tell him that i feel the same way. And I don't wana do it thru a text message /:Okay so my best friend is a big flirt.. and?
i think your ';best friend'; is not a go0d friend too you cus that is dirty that she knew how you felt and she still did it.:/


you should find a better friend and replace her.:D


and the guy call him and tell him what you feel, or text him if he wants to hang out with you then you tell him.:D


i hope i helped.


go0d luckOkay so my best friend is a big flirt.. and?
okay well, that is pretty messed up of your friend, mabye she was trying to make you jelous, or she dosent want you to tell him how you feel for some reason . Tell your friend not to do that , and ask her why did she flirt with him if she knows you like him. And try to find a time when hes alone , or tell him to meet you some place so you can tell him, how you feel :)


good luck:)
well, dont do it through a text, thats not as cool, or ';romantic';





any way, your friend was flirting with him? are you sure? could she just naturally be a flirty person?





tell HER how you felt that it felt like she was back stabbing you,





and then call your ';significant other'; up, and ask and see if he wants to hangout over the weekend, and go see a movie or something. then while your there afterward, tell him. =D
you spoke to your ';friend';? SLAP THAT WITCH.


and about him, talk to him and tell him that you are sorry for how she acted with him. but you also have to see if he liked it. if he was cool with her flirting with him and seemed to go along with it, then he is not worth it.


anyhow,, talk to him and set that girl straight!
Call him!


or ask him to meet you somewhere for an hour.


And tell your best friend that if she was really your best friend she wouldn't have ruined your chance with this this guy.
Try to hang out with him again and DO NOT take your friend with you.





I also think you need to get a new best friend :D She sounds horrible. More like an enemy.
just call him. nd tell ur friend tht she has a bf nd tht u wanna b wit this guy but she might hav messed it up for u.


just b honest wit him. tell him how u feel.
Ask your friend why she's doing this.





Tell her boyfriend. Flirt with him. That'll piss her off.
Do it in person its the best way





Good Luck %26lt;3
you should murder your friend
One of my best friends is a complete flirt and she flirts with all of the guys i like. Its super annoying but the thing is she's not even aware that she does it. Your friend might be the same and just be a natural flirt. Tell your friend how she acts and specific things she can do to stop it or just don't bring her along next time. Texting is actually fine as an ice breaker. ask if he wants to hang out sometime or go on msn or something and then do it there. best of luck :)
call hiim and ask if you guys can meet somewhere


if he cant then tell him on the phone


first tell him that you wanted to tell him something that night you were with him but you couldnt because you best friend was flirting with him the whole night and you couldnt get a word out..


and you were bummed and couldnt keep it in so thats why you had to tell him over phone...(say the part about the phone if you called him and cant meet up with him)





then tell him how you feel





hope things work out :]
  • prom hair
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment