Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend Help Please?

1) One of my friends flirts with a boy that fancies me and my ex boyfriend when im right there. I dont want to confront her because she'll deny it, i dont know what to do. Please help?





2) My other friend is SO COMPETITIVE - she stopped talking to me today because i beat her in a maths and art test :| And when i came top in this musical arts thing, she said 'you only came top because you saw me doing it with my group.' - I did a song and she did a dance :| So i dont get it.. how can i sort it without losing her ?





Your probably thinking i have horrible friends, but i have others that i will lose if i fall out with these two people. Im willing to accept peoples flaws because i can make people annoyed aswell (: but id never go as far as these people, so please help!Friend Help Please?
It sounds like they are just insecure - both of them , and can't bare to see you doing better than you. They all want to out do you.


I have a friend like that who always tries to put me down at any opportunity. Like you I don't fall out with her because my other friend would suffer.


The best thing to do is realise what she is doing and take it as a compliment. Try to ignore it. You are not a nasty person, your other friends have probably noticed too. Rise above it.Friend Help Please?
1) let her no that its really pissin u off and if she keeps duin it then drop her as*s like a hot pancake!


2) let her no that u dont want that to mess up ur friend ship and she gud at all those things to
Talk 2 them without being mean and rude
talk to them about it without being rude :)





x

No comments:

Post a Comment