Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can u tell if a guy likes u or just wants to be ur friend?

i mean guys that r ur friend flirt with u





couse i like this guy and he knows i like him and i THINK hes flirting with me all the time





he stomps on my foot playfully when i tell him not to and he smiles :D





umm..we drank out of the same soda can b4 :D





hes helped me with my homework :D





but heres where i get that he doesnt like me





throws sharp spinning objects at me :o





says i have a crooked face :'(





takes me seat on the flippin band bus at compatition and throws my stuff out of the seat %26gt;:/





i say i hate him for that and he says that he dont care %26gt;:/ :( :o





i donno know what to do anymore if he likes me that surely isnt a good way to meet a girl





but i really do like him we have knew eachother since like 3rd grade now we r in 8th





although he only was mean to me around his firends :/





maybe hes playing with my feelings since he knows i like him :/





still i cant tell if he wants to be my friend or be more what do u think?


鈾?thx -andraHow can u tell if a guy likes u or just wants to be ur friend?
How cute!





Listen deary he's into you but he's not. Sounds like your hanging on to nothing but a good friend. If he wanted to be with you he'd ask not be a jerk in front of his friends. He's definitely not acting like a boyfriend. If he wanted to be your boyfriend he'd be nicer and sweeter.





THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SEE IF HE LIKES YOU


*Ask a friend to do the dirty work tell her or him to ask the guy if he likes you, but BE SMOOTHE ABOUT IT!





*Get a boy to pretend he is your boyfriend and be really flirty around the guy your not so sure about. If he acts jealous he likes you.





* OR you can ask him yourself. This will lead to weird things if you try to remain friends so be careful and dont come on to strongHow can u tell if a guy likes u or just wants to be ur friend?
From my perception, i pay particular attention to the fact that he acts differently towards you in front of his friends, if that be the case i think he likes you and wants to be with you, hes just afraid of what his friends might think.
its in the heart
well here's what i say


theres this kid that i think i like


and i think he could like me back


but i dont know.


for some reason, i think he likes you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment