Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my best friend flirting with the guy I like?

Today after school me and my best friend where waiting for her taxi, when she told me the guy I like was just about to walk past.





Best Friend - O


Guy - J





O - Omg he has a panda in his bag.


Me - What?


O - J!


J then came over to us as he took a panda puppet out of his bag.


O - You have a panda!


J - Yeah, it's a puppet.


He told us putting his hand in it.


O - OMG! What are you doing to it?!


J - Sticking my hand up it's ***.


And with that he grinned and walked away to talk to his friends. I just laughed at O's horrified face.





Later I told my mom that story when she asked how my day was. She then said they were flirting... I don't think they were, O's my best friend and she knows better than anyone how much I like this guy...





Do you think they were flirting?Is my best friend flirting with the guy I like?
No I think she was trying to get the to of you to talk.Is my best friend flirting with the guy I like?
They were flirting whether they know it or not. However, don't let a guy get between you and your friend. Friends are more important to keep at your age than a boyfriend. When you get older and have more serious relationships then that's when you have to draw the line.
You must have felt uncomfortable with your friends actions or you would not have told your mom. Talk to your friend. She is your BF right? Just ask duh. Say hey do you think he was flirting with you because you know I like him and I know you wouldn't do that right?
Yes, guys always get hot and sweaty when talking about panda puppets. Keep her away from him.
No I really don't think they were n the fact that uu dnt think they were proves it. They were just mucking around.





U hav nothing 2 worry about xx
well you sound ugly so i guess!
If she was - then she's not your best friend........
yeah you better get on him while you still can.
Yeh Get on him Tiger!!








Your Bestfriend obviously isnt up to your standards





:P


;)
No...I doesn't seem like flirting.
don't sound like it to me
def not

No comments:

Post a Comment