Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get a guy to kiss you?

my best guy friend flirts with me and cuddles with me all the time. I can't tell if he wants to kiss me or is nervous. what are some tricks to getting him to kiss me?How to get a guy to kiss you?
to see if he wants to kiss you, look him in the eye, and move your face in really close, if he wants to kiss you, it'll be natural for him, and he'll move in.


if he's just being a flirt, then he wont react to your close proximityHow to get a guy to kiss you?
Watch a movie. ';Cuddle'; or whatever your doing. Stare into his face for a little bit, slowly move in. He sounds shy, but if you break the ice for the first kiss you'll be al good.
Get him to look into your eyes by looking into his eyes.
stare into his eyes, and just move closer and closer to his face....


if he doesn't kiss you by this point, just kiss him

No comments:

Post a Comment