Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best friend flirting with me...?

I'm a 16 yr old guy, and well, long story short, my best friend and I like eachother, and I have wanted to kiss her for quite some time, but I don't know how to come about it, or even if she wants to, she was touching my lips with her fingers, does that mean that she wants to?Best friend flirting with me...?
wait untlil u r all alone and say that u luv her then if she says the same thing kiss herBest friend flirting with me...?
LOL! A girl was on here the other day and we told her to touch the guys lips. I bet it was her!





Just lean in to kiss her...you'll know what to do. ;-)
Go for it! but after talk to her and explain that if it doesn't work out you don't want to lose her as a friend so work it out together. one thing DONT say ';that was a mistake'; or something stupid like that!
YES!!!!!!!!!!





I wish they sold ';clues'; at the corner store
if she was playing with your lips...maybe....but if she was just trying to get you to be quiet prolly not...lol sorry
Either she wants to kiss you or was just getting cookie crumbs off of your lips. Of course she wants it. But never take it upon yourself to just steal a kiss. In the proper setting with the proper mood make eye contact and tell her how it would do you great pleasure if you could have one kiss.
That was an invitation to kiss, if she says it wasn't, she is only playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment