Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my friend flirting with me?

One of my friends can be a little touchy-feely sometimes. I love everything about them, but I'm a person who's protective of their space and who prefers not to touch people too much unless I'm romantically involved with them. For example, whenever we hug, he'll make this happy moaning noise some people make when they haven't seen a person in a long time and hug them, but he makes it often when we hug. Also, when we pull apart, he'll still have his arms around me so that we're still close and talk to me like that, and it makes me uncomfortable. Also he'll find reasons to touch me, like link arms while we're walking but rub my arm a little with his hands and keep linking up when we walk after I drop it, or hold my hands when I'm telling him about a personal problem or if I'm feeling distressed. I've already ask him if he likes me and he's said no, so I figured he may just be an affectionate person, but the prolonged contact makes me really uncomfortable. I've made it clear I don't like him, both by mentioning it and by body language (pulling away when he attempts to hold me close after hugging, dropping his hand and putting space between us). How can I get more space without hurting his feelings or making things awkward?Is my friend flirting with me?
Sit down and have a full on conversation with him about whats going on.








He could just be one of those touchy-feely people, or when you pop the question on him, he feels weird and says no.Is my friend flirting with me?
just tell them that your uncomfortable. say that you dont really like a lot of body contact like that because its too close. and yes he is flirting but just because he flirts doesnt mean he likes you trust me
maybe he's gay
Good Story!!
  • prom hair
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment