Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your definition of a flirt?

I know someone probably asked this before but what's your definition of a flirt. My friends make me feel like a ho because theyre always saying how i flirt with other guys when i have a boyfriend.





One example was when I told them I was fighting with this boy in a room. Just because we were by ourselves play fighting my friends twisted it around and was like oh wat kind of fighting like wrestling because he ended up on the floor and anytime I pass him i have to hit him or sum ****.What is your definition of a flirt?
Oh girl!!! Don't listen to your friends!!! they dont know anything


FLIRT YOUR HEART OUT!!!


Flirting is... touching, smiling, giggling, blowing kisses, tiving attention, changing around *him*... etc...What is your definition of a flirt?
You kind of know when you're flirting when the people around you can feel the sexual tension between the two. Like... the constant smiling or touching or laughing together. I flirt sometimes without realizing, but I'm no ho. I love my boyfriend and he's the only one I flirt with and MORE. I never cheat (start kissing, let them touch me on my ';private'; areas, cuddle with them, etc). My boy's the only one who can do that to me. I know I'm faithful, but I'm a girl, and I can't help but be playful sometimes :]
it's not your fault you're an easygoing person, you're cool. You're just being yourself so don't worry about what others think. flirting is only when your boyfriend doesn't appreciate what you're doing. For example people consider kissing on the cheek and hugging a guy as a hello, flirting because you have a boyfriend. In the case of wrestling with the guys, if you did that before and are just having fun, then there shouldn't be a problem.
I think if you flirt with someone you don't really like. I think you are being a flirt, but I could be wrong


-Livvy
im a flirt. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment