Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ok i found out my Ex is dating my friend to make me jealous?

This is about my other question too


We went out blah broke up and talk a lot and flirt a lot and she admited i was her best bf and asked me who mine was and i told her blah blah


the one day we hung out my one good friend asked her out (he didn't know) right before i was going to ask her out (but he didn't know ) and at first i thought maybe she might like him but theres no way because how me and her flirted a lot before we met up with my friend (he just instantly asked her out they didn't really know much)


now im 100% sure shes using him after


her little brother (10-11) calls me (I talk to him and help him get girls and things sorta like young kid best friend (me and her are around 15)


and we talk a bit and he tells me he got a cell and asks so what do you think of my sister and (my friend whos they are going out) i was kinda peed off now because i know shes using him , so i also asked her brother to ask her waht her friends number is (and i heard her say she doesn't know (they are best friends and her friend has my hat and she knows me and her friend flirt a little and went out before but she knows i don't like her anymore and i know she knows because they talk on the phone and hang out alot)





(we text a lot but havent lately) this all happened this week and her and my friend are dating 3 days now and she starts texting me and other reasons im absolutely sure shes using him to make me jealous because she tries to make me jealous but i don't think she realizes yet that when she does it, it doesnt make me like her more it just makes me quieter and madder at her.





I just don't know what to do i know he don't like her that much (he just likes her a little because he thinks shes cute)


so im not afraid really of her hurting him or anything


but i don't know what to say to her or what to do





don't tell me that theyre bad friends or i shouldn't go out with her that's not going to happen were to closeOk i found out my Ex is dating my friend to make me jealous?
Just carry on and act like it doesn't bother you at all. She'll get tired of trying to make you jealous and then she'll have to be the one to fix the situation she just put all three of you in. If you know your friend isn't going to get hurt then just sit back and watch her make a fool out of herself. Either that or flirt with her friend because it is pretty apparent when you just said you wanted her number, she ';didn't'; know it. Yeah right, if they are best friends she has her number. Another option is to confront her about it. Ask her why she acts like that when she clearly isn't really into your friend.Ok i found out my Ex is dating my friend to make me jealous?
ok, idk if u guys have a code, but in da sister code, YO FRIEND SHOULD NOT DATE UR EXS!!!! THAT'S LIKE ****** UP A SISTER'S BARBI DOLL!!
tell your friend the honest truth. everything.


THEN talk to her, let her know that its been bothering you, let her know everything that you've put up here and everything that youve left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment