Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend flirting w/ your crush?

what would you do if one of your best friends totally ignored you %26amp; began flirting excessively with most of the guys in her grade, including the guy you have a crush on??? suppose you still want to be friends, but how do you tell her that it hurts your feelings when she flirts with the guy that she KNOWS you like a lot???!!!!!!Friend flirting w/ your crush?
Not much of a friend. Friend flirting w/ your crush?
WOW!!!! The same exact thing is happening to me right now!!! me n my BFF have a crush on the same guy and we used to be great friends and now we have been fighting a lot but just keep reminding your friend it will have to sink into her/him sometimes..











also me n her are still friends but I think since we like the same guy it has ruined our friendship a little bit but also I dated the guy and was supposed to go to our school dance with him but instead she held his hand and I was upset but we are working on what to do and I hope I helped!!!
I'm assuming you both are pretty young; but she already looks like a devious friend to me, ecspecially since she already knows you like him, I say don't call her a friend anymore.
She is not much of a friend, if she alreay knows and continues to do it. I wouldnt start anything. If you like him why dont you flirt with him? No harm in that.
happend to me a few months ago. Just talk to her. Or have someone else point out how rude she's being.
  • prom hair
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment