Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is my best friend flirting with me?

Ok so Im 16 and so is my best friend Lola. We've been super special awesome best friends since we were like 11. We're only friends though, its never gotten romantic. In fact, we're like brother and sister.


We go to each others houses alot and we go out to places. Not dating, just as friends.


So another thing is that we're pretty comfortable around each other sexually. I mean I can have my shirt off around her, no problem. (Which I have, a few times) And she can be with me in just a bra, no problem. (she has been a couple times) Hell, we can even change together, after we go swimming or something. We dont look or anything but its not like we have to cover our eyes.


So earlier today we had a situtation like that. We were almost totally changed (we were both topless, and she didnt have a bra on)


When she started panting and sat down, she was starting to feel really sick. That was why we left the pool, her feeling bad but it was getting worse. She asked me too feel her heartbeat, see how strong it was. Now that was very awkward, for obvious reasons. But she was my best friend so I did what she asked and put my hand on her left breast. It was weird, and yet nice at the same time, to be touching her there. I told her that her heartbeat felt fine, and I started to take my hand away, but then she took my hand, and placed it back on her chest. Then she took my other hand and laid it around her right breast. She said that she liked it when I touched her there, it made her heartbeat speed up. So I just kept my hands there for a little bit. It was so crazy! And yet cool at the same time! We actually sat there, for 10 minutes talking about a bunch of stuff, and I was rubbing her breasts for that entire time!


So as I was getting up to leave she stood up too and asked me to hug her. This was before I had a chance to pick up my shirt, so when wrapped our arms around each other, her breasts pressed up against me. She asked me how I felt, and I said the truth: That I felt a little warm inside. I mean, Lola and I have hugged hundreds of times, but we'd always been fully clothed. (Except for when we're swimming, and both in swimsuits.)





We're best friends, so why did she suddenly make such forward, flirtacious advances on me if we're like brother and sister?


Help please.


Also, please tell me what I should do in any situation you proposeWhy is my best friend flirting with me?
wow that's intense! i was geting nervous reading that haha


wow well the question is do you feel anything for her?


a lot of times as relationships grow and people get older people start to view relationships in different ways. the reason for this, i have no clue whatsoever. but it sounds like your friend Lola is doing this. maybe since you felt a little warm inside you felt something for her but who knows that could just be testosterone haha but since you guys are really close you should be able to talk about ti and your guys' feelings. make sure not to make her feel retarded about it that happened with me when i told my best guy friend i liked him and he didn't feel the same way. but make sure to talk about ti with her, she'll understand! good luck :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment