Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guy Friend Problem?

My guy friend flirts with me ALL the time...everyone thinks we're going out and asks me if we are after seeing all the things he does...but he asks me for advice about girls and mentions how he likes this one girl(I don't know the name) that he described as not me at all...yet still he flirts with me A LOT and I don't know what to think...he doesn't flirt with any other girl other than me and it's weird and I don't know if he likes me or notGuy Friend Problem?
He likes you, hes just trying to cover it up, or maybe hes trying to use you to get to that girl...Think-Who does the description remind you of? Should I confront him?Guy Friend Problem?
It could be that he is just comfortable around you.. the only way to find out for sure would of course be to ask him if he is interested in you or not. Maybe you could start offering advise for this other girl that he likes, so that it seems like you are excited for him to become invovled with someone who is not you, it would slowly fend him off without you having to be too obvious.
Do YOU like him, if not then set him straight, tell him he needs to stop flirting with you and that YOU don't like him. But if you do then talk to him about how you feel about him.


BD
of course he does, if he does not do this with anyone Else its the only answer to it
he likes u if u don't like him then get the hell away from him

No comments:

Post a Comment